Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a few days

I know that it has been a few days, but we are trying to end the school year here. Right now Cameron and Devin are changing our gas tank. We have had a leak and have only been able to put a few dollars in it at a time. Well, we finally got a new one, and they are replacing it.

I wanted to share something. The reason I have not been bloggin is that I have let myself listen to lies and I have allowed them to bring me down. I have let a few days where I did not read my Bible and it lead to a few more days, which led to the lie that God was not pleased with me, so I continued to not read my Bible. On Sunday a few prophetic messages touched me and our intern pastor Stephen Altrogge spoke on reading the Bible and I have confessed this issue and I am not feeling so down about it. I have gotten back into reading my Bible.

2 comments:

Sandy kimmel said...

Thanks for your honesty Raye. I too travel that road way to often. I hear Stephen's message was great. I was away. You are spurring me on to download it. Ah, whenever I figure out how to do that.
Sandy

Johanna said...

You go girl,it is such a blessing to go to a church where you cannot escape the truth of God's grace toward you! Enjoy your satisfaction in HIM today!