Thursday, July 31, 2008

It has been a while

I know that it has been a while since I wrote last. I have had to get the school year started early so that we could finish early so Devin can enjoy some time before going to the Army. We are on our second week.

We are doing fine. Cameron has been painting windows. I'm still spring cleaning the house. Well, you could call it summer cleaning now. Our pets are fine. Devin, well Devin has been enjoying facebook just a little much. I'm doing fine.

This is a little personal, but I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. It is not fun. It hits at the most inconvenient moment. I have had to leave church early once because of it. There is a medication that tries to control it, but mostly it is by watching what I eat. I can't eat spicy or stuff like that. I wanted to share that for prayer and to let you know if you see me leave church early that is why.

No comments: