Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Well, today is my 39th birthday. How do I feel about that? Well, I don't know. I don't feel 39. My husband and son keep me feeling young. I guess I could see it as gathering wisdom.

I can't believe I made it this far. You know when your eightteen and you think 30 is old, and then you face your 39th. Well, I did it. Did I ever see myself where I am now. No. I never thought that I would be happy to be a wife, a mother, a stay-at-home mom. When I was younger, I didn't want marriage or children. Its funny how God plays a role in your life.

I used to say that I would go back and change some things, but ther is a song by Rascal Flatts and Selah also sings it now, "God Bless the Broken Road that lead me straight to you." With everything that I did and went through, I can see how God used it.

1 comment:

Sandy kimmel said...

Happy Birthday Raye...39 years young. I know I am 49 years young. The age we are is the best age to be.
sandy