Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little News

Well, our kitties are growing. They are walking all over the house. It's weird that we have to watch where we walk. We are adopting one. It is the orange Tiger. We named it "Tigger". It is so cute. Well, they are all cute. They will be 4 weeks old tomorrow, so we will be looking for homes for them in about two weeks. We will be having Angel fixed at the end of the month so Kim this will be the last batch.

Now a little news about me. Some of you may know that I am now a diabetic. It runs in the family on both sides that I knew that getting it was pretty much the status quo. I trust in God and know that I am walking with him in this. I saw the heart doctor yesterday. She said that everything heart related look good, but with all the problems that I have been having lately, it seems that my congestive heart failure is progressing. If you read this, keep me in your prayers, please.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Raye, just thought I would check out your blog. Great posts! I will keep you in my prayers. You are in a good place trusting in the Lord. I pray the Lord will heal you and bring you peace and comfort.

Sandy kimmel said...

Enjoy your kittens Raye. Animals can bring such joy to our days. Sorry about your diebetes. Will pray for God's protection and healing in you life.
Sandy