Tuesday, December 11, 2007

14 days to Christmas

Well, there are 14 days to Christmas. Are you ready? Are you done decorating, baking, shopping. I am done decorating, haven't started the shopping or baking yet. My parents and I are getting together on Friday to do the baking. I don't know about you, but Christmas isn't Christmas without Christmas cookies. The shopping on the other hand. I used to love to go out shopping, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore. When I worked graveyard shift, I used to go out after work at 6:30 a.m. when hardly anyone else was there. Then Cameron would go after he got off late at night. That is when we enjoyed shopping.

We do most of our shopping online now. Last year, I think that UPS would be at our house every day. We are doing the same this year. There's a lot of trust to doing this. Yes, it is awfully tempting. When the boxes come, and you know that your gift is inside. You have to battle the temptation to not opening it except of course if it is one that you ordered for someone else.

I hope that with all the hustle and bustle that you remember the greatest gift that was given was Jesus Christ.

No comments: