Sunday, December 16, 2007

9 days to Christmas

Yesterday, we went Christmas shopping. We left early and got home before the storm hit. We went to Altoona because we had to go to Sam's club to get a few things. You know, like dog food, cat food, cat litter, ketchup things like that. While we were shopping, we noticed how rude and pushy people were being. I wanted to know where the true reason for Christmas everybody was running for. It had really upset me. But I know that the true meaning has nothing to do with how I feel or how others are treating me. The true meaning is there no matter what. I will say that now matter how busy the cashiers were, they were really cheerful. We went over to wal-mart and went over to the video game section, and they had people working, but were busy having to run to the cases all the time. They were cheerful.

On another note, today is my four year anniversary. Why do I say this. Four years ago today, I went into the hospital with congestive heart failure. God protected me and by his grace I am still here today. Thank you for everyone who has been praying for me and my family. We are truly blessed.

No comments: