Sunday, December 23, 2007

me organized?

I was told today that I am organized. Are you kidding? I am a big procratinator. I use so many calendars and I still put things off to the last minute. I use a calendar on my e-mail that pops up reminders for me. I put birthdays, anniversarys, appointments everything, and I still put things off. I have a calendar on my desk, and I even write important dates on a dry-erase board so everyone knows if there is a birthday, anniversary, or appointment coming up. If it were not for the Holy Spirit leading me, nothing would get done.

I do use a web site that I will share with you that helps me. It is flylady.net. It focuses on getting organized. I use their hints all the time. People think that because I am a stay-at-home mom, and a homeschooler mom that my house should be spotless. Do they have a teenager? With my health it takes longer to do things.

Thankfully I do have a husband and son who understands.

No comments: